We have updated the browser engine, improved the built-in Automator module, and worked on other app functions.
We have upgraded the browser engine to the latest version. More stable and faster work.
We have improved the built-in Automator module:
- Added the ability to select an element via xPath (css selector, xPath and Point are now available to choose from)
- Added new blocks: condition, get text, stop. More about blocks later in this article.
- Added panel size adjustment
- Added unlimited nesting of blocks (for Repeat and Condition blocks)
- Improved element identification
In settings, we’ve added new user-agent lists for Chrome:Latest and Firefox:Latest. These lists, unlike the main ones, have only a few always the latest browser versions.
Improved control over the integrity of the database during crashes, including computer crashes.
Improved fingerprint spoofing.
Redesigned the address bar and pop-up bar.
- Fixed bugs in the search bar.
- Fixed errors with downloading files on some sites
- Fixed errors with item selection by click in Automator
- Fixed errors with stopping at empty block in Automator
- Other improvements and fixes.